Forums Association of Hebrew Catholics The zionist state

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I am a traditional Catholic since 1978, having been raised an Orthodox Jew.

In light of the zionist state’s ongoing genocide of the Palestinian people since October, I need to know what stance if any the AHC takes on this. I am in the process of disassociating myself from any pro-zionist organizations.

• fatherjoeljedidiahramirez
        Participant

Hello…And SHALOM..to you Chaa Ravinsky. This is Father Joel Jedidiah Ramirez…I have a part answer for you. Did you see the feed cams the Hamas Militants where wearing on their foreheads? Recovered by Israel Defence Forces? cameras to record their atrocities on October 7th of this year? Hamas carried out heinous crimes on October 7th. These attacks were carried out by the Commanders of HAMAS! Not all videos have not been showed as of yet. People around the world have witness the attack on October 7th. 90% of people around the world were shocked and some even cried! On October 7th, I was in Nazareth. Nothing went wrong in Nazareth but we were told by IDF to leave Israel by the Ben Gurion of the Navage Airport. We returned to the United states immediately. I heard the explosion and gun fire when we reached the airport. IDF Soldiers are carrying out these defense attacks. Due to the attacks on different parts of Israel. Killing Babies, killing Pregnant Jewish Ladies, Sexual assaults of young Jewish Ladies and sexual assaults on Male Victims. This war will end when the IDF hs exterminated all the Hamas out of GAZA. I the IDF will not stop util every HAMAS are killed or captured and escaping through the RAFA EYGYPT BORDER! THIS IS A 911 WHAT HAPPENED IN THE UNITED STATES! Now ISRAEL HAS a OCTOBER 7th 2024 Tragedy, A real disgusting attack on Israeli Citizens and other people who traveled to Israel for the Music Festival! Were also slain and abducted my hamas! Pro-Life has to be conducted in a proper matter. Look at all the babies and young children left orphans! United States will keep helping ISRAEL until this war is over!…USA will not allow Arab Countries to interfere with the War on Israel VS. Hamas!
          sincerely,
          Father Joel Jedidiah Ramirez
          Missionary Priest-Opus Dei
          “KNIGHTS OF THE HOLY ORDER”

• Chana Ravinsky y
          Participant

I do not at all think as a Jew and a Catholic that what Hamas did justifies the 30,000 innocent women and children being ruthlessly slaughtered by the zionist state.

Palestinian Catholics and other Christians have also been murdered. The Holy Father spoke out about it and is begging for this genocide to end.

The zionist state started all this in 1948 when they drove Palestinian people from their villages.

I have watched many videos daily over the past 5 mos showing zionist terrorists targeting babies, shooting starving people trying to get food, preventing humanitarian aid from coming in.

I was raised a zionist Jew and before I became Catholic as a young adult I was active in zionist causes. I am horrified to learn in my 60s that I contributed to this nightmare.

Your sympathies should be with the people being genocided for no crime other than having occupied land the zionists wanted. SHAME on you if you are a priest. SHAME!

For an education go to: truthaboutpalestine.com

I will ask Our Lady of Palestine to reveal the truth to you.

• Chana Ravinsky y
              Participant

And maybe you should contact cnewa.org which is an agency of the Holy See founded a hundred years ago specifically to help Catholics in the Holy Land, mostly all of whom are Palestinians.

The zionists bombed Holy Family parish in Gaza as well as the Orthodox church there. They are targeting innocent people and I can show you pictures of children who died of starvation.

I am thankful that the Holy Father, Catholic Relief, Catholic Near East Welfare Assn, Pax Christi, the Franciscan Action Network and other Catholic agencies, who are actually over in the Holy Land, as well as the Bishops there, do not feel as you do or this Jewish Catholic of 45 years standing might have left the Church.

The mission of the Church is to comfort the afflicted, not aggressors and colonizers like the zionists have been for 75 years.

• David Moss
              Keymaster

Chana, this forum is not the appropriate place for the topic you have introduced. Rather, the forum is intended to discuss the various topics concerning the ideas of Fr.Friedman’s thesis and the mission of the AHC. While we do include Israel (people, land, state) in our discussions, this topic does not contribute to what the AHC is all about. Please do not continue with your views of zionism.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by David Moss.
                • Chana Ravinsky y
                  Participant

The other poster is also discussing it. Why was yourpost only addressed to me with a demand that I not discuss it?

• David Moss
                  Keymaster

I don’t review this forum every day, so a discussion can go on before I am aware of it.The fact is that you introduced this topic. Father only responded once. This was a discussion you initiated and carried on. In any case, I am simply letting you know that this topic is not appropriate for this forum.If Father is following the discussion, he will read what I have written and I hope he will honor my request that this does not continue.

Chana, the work of the AHC is unique in the Church and I would think that you, as a Hebrew Catholic, would be interested in discussing the issues that the AHC is based upon.

• Chana Ravinsky y
                      Participant

I posted here to ask if the AHC condemns the zionist genocide in Gaza. The Holy Father has condemned the violence.

I never did get a reply from anyone as to the stance of the AHC.

• David Moss
                      Keymaster

Chana, this forum is not used by many people, so most AHC members will not be aware of your post. That would probably be the main reason no one has responded. But as an organization, the members of the AHC pray for the people in Israel, in Gaza, and in the other Arab nations surrounding Israel. I disagree with your characterization of what is taking place in Gaza. Regardless of how we differ in our understanding, this discussion will not continue here.

Viewing 5 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.