Forums AHC Forum Operation THE LITTLE CHAPEL OF THE LORD Reply To: THE LITTLE CHAPEL OF THE LORD

fatherjoeljedidiahramirez
Participant

Hello many members are asking me what does “KNIGHTS OF THE HOLY ORDER” mean or if there is a Web Site. “KNIGHTS OF THE HOLY ORDER” is a secret society like the MASON’S in which I belong to. We are waiting on the second coming of the “MESSIAH” if I am still alive when he returns, I have a uniform of The Knights of the Holy Templars and a very strong sword given to me in a ceremonial Gathering. Baptising me into the “KNIGHTS OF THE HOLY ORDER” If I pass away waiting for the second coming, the uniform and Sword gets buried with me. Our Goal is to protect the second coming of our Messiah. (JESUS). Please feel free to contact me regarding this topic… I have more information regarding this group… maybe you like to become one? You have to be single not married and no children. We are actually The New World Order of ARCHANGELS. To protect Adonia’s son Jesus second coming! First you train in FENCING SWORD COMPETITIONS, Then Sword fighting with the sword you were assigned to during your Baptism into the “KNIGHTS OF THE HOLY ORDER” Many Swiss guards belong to this group but will deny everything if you ask them! We meet every other month in very secluded areas. Never a place more than once! I am very grateful I was asked to become a KNIGHT! I am willing and ready to defend the second coming of our MESSIAH!

Sincerely,
    Father Joel Jedidiah Ramirez
    Missionary Priest- Opus Dei
    (551) 202-1495