Forums Shmoozing Shalom from South Carolina Reply To: Shalom from South Carolina

tonyb
Participant

I read about half way through so far. Very detailed story. I live the life of Saint Anthony prayer, manual labor and silence. Except I need to eat a ton! I’ve been an athlete, soldier, and professional in a variety of settings. Life has led me to my family land in the mountains. Lots of hard work, tougher life, prayer, reading and exercise.

My parents baptized me into the Catholic Faith as a baby. I attended The Confraternity of Christian Doctrine and was confirmed at age 14. After much theological studying and learning of Christian Denominational doctrines in my adult life. It led me back to the Catholic Church. A house divided cannot stand.

I wanted to bring to your attention the woman Vasula Rydén you were with in the photo in Thailand the Catholic Church has given warning concerning her teachings are contrary to cannon law.
    https://www.catholic.com/qa/may-catholics-read-the-writings-of-vassula-ryden